This challenge could not have come at a better time, it is almost summer and bikini season is upon us plus I just finished the first week of my quest for the six pack. I have eleven weeks left and this challenge fits perfectly into the scheme of my plan. Planks are one of those exercises that may look easy but are actually super hard and happen to be one of the best core strengtheners out there!
- During my initial assessment I was able to hold the plank for 50 seconds.
- My goal is to increase the time by 20 seconds for the first 5 weeks and by 30 seconds the last week for a goal time of 3 minutes by the end of 6-weeks.
- I plan to incorporate plank training into my training schedule 4x a week.
- During Chris’s initial assessment he was able to hold the plank for 45 seconds.
- His goal is to gradually increase his time each week for a goal time of 2-minutes at the end of 6-weeks.
- He also plans to incorporate plank training into his schedule 4x a week.