I completed week one of the Supreme 90 Day workout system yesterday and it did not disappoint….my whole body is sore, especially my abs. All the workouts so far are challenging and just the right length at 35-45 minutes a piece. I have done many DVD workouts, including P90X and I can say that so far Supreme 90 Day is one of my favorites. I will be sticking to Supreme 90 Day for the whole 90 days, something I was unable to do with P90X because of the length of the DVD’s (1hr-1 1/2 hrs) and the fact that I feel the workouts consisted of way too many push-ups and pull-ups. Although P90X plyometrics has to be the most challenging DVD workout I have ever done, Supreme 90 Day is a close second their Tabata Inferno workout!!
Week 1 Recap
- Monday: Chest/Back with 8-10 lb. weights, push-ups off knees
- Tuesday: Ultimate Ball (a real core challenger), Run Recumbent Bike 30 minutes
- Wednesday: Yoga DVD (Baron Baptiste), Run Recumbent Bike 45 minutes
- Thursday: Tabata Inferno, Attempted Run but knee hurt
- Friday: Shoulder/Arms with 5-8 lb. weights, tricep push-ups off knees with great difficulty, Run Recumbent Bike 30 minutes
- Saturday: Cardio Challenge (very intense)
- Sunday: Legs with 10 lb. weights, 2 mile Run!!! A little slow but no pain.
- “Like” Running, Loving, Living on Facebook
- Follow me on GFC
- Follow me on Twitter
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook page tagging Supreme 90 Day and Running, Loving, Living
- Tweet about this giveaway tagging Supreme 90 Day and me (@tonee78)
- Post this giveaway on your blog and link it back to my post (+5 entries)
BTW you may or may not have noticed the new pink button in the upper right hand corner of my blog, by pressing on it you can vote for me to become one of the top 25 Fitness blogger moms. You can vote for me once per day until June 1st if you think I deserve this honor. Thanks for your support!