Hi I’m Lindsey from Two Belles Fitness & Fitness For the Rest of Us (both blogs have some awesome fitness giveaways going on right now). Well I am an at home exerciser so I don’t actually have a gym bag- but when Toni asked me to guest post on the subject I thought that preparedness was appropriate to her theme, after all filling your gym bag is all about being prepared isn’t it? You have to anticipate what you’re going to need and have it all ready to go so you can just grab your bag & head on your way….
The night before I have everything I need ready to go:
- I select the workout Im going to do
- I have my dvd in the player and cued to the beginning of the warmup (past all those pesky credits & such)
- I have my exercise clothes laid out & ready to go- including a small towel, shoes, socks, knee brace, hair band, shorts, and top.
- I have whatever equipment I need laid out and ready to go (step bench, weights, rebounder, etc)
- I have my water cup next to the fridge ready to be filled