Week one of the #FitAbs Challenge has ended and I have successfully completed 750 abdominal exercises. I am in good shape to complete the 3000 reps in 35 days and I can even include a couple of days.
Here is my recap for Week 1:
- Friday: 100 reps (50 sit-ups with a twist with a 15 lb. wt. and 50 bicycle crunches)
- Saturday: 100 reps (50 crunches, 50 reverse crunches)
- Sunday: 100 reps (50 crunches, 50 reverse crunches)
- Monday: rest
- Tuesday: 100 reps (50 crunches, 50 reverse crunches)
- Wednesday: 100 reps (50 crunches on ball, 50 side crunches on ball)
- Thursday: 250 reps (Supreme 90 Day Ultimate Ball)
A great week Ab wise!!! My abs are feeling very sore from all the attention they are getting. You can still catch up if you wanted to jump in on the challenge, check out the details on the #Fitblog chats site, there are even some prizes up for grabs-2 of which I donated.
I am going to share with you a few of my favorite exercises that I am doing for this challenge via a vlog. I hope you give them a try!!!
Have you joined the Challenge and if you did how are you doing after the first week?