I love websites that provide me with rewards. Ebates, My points, e-rewards, Daily Feats, etc. Anywhere I can earn rewards like gift certificates, magazines or even cash itself I am all for even if it means I have to check-in or take surveys. I have earned magazines, DVD’s, money, gift certificates and more from these types of sites and now I am going to share with you my favorites.
- Ebates: This is a site that you go through to visit other popular shopping sites and by doing this you earn cash, the amount depends on what you spend and the percentage that is offered on the site. Every couple of months you get those rewards dropped into your paypal account. I love this site, it’s an easy way to earn cash while shopping for your favorite items. Check out the site and sign up here.
- My Points: This is a site where you earn points via survey’s, shopping and search engine’s which you can then exchange for gift certificates. I have earned certificates to Amazon, Barnes and Noble and other sites just but completing surveys and responding to emails. Easy. To sign up click here.
- E-Rewards: This is a site that offers me surveys for a monetary reward that I can then exchange for gift certificates, magazines, coupons and much more. Check out their website for more info, but heads up that this is an invite only site.
- Harris Polls: This is another site where you take surveys and earn rewards such as gift certificates, DVD’s, books and more. You can check it out here.
- Daily Feats: This is a site where you check-in or log-in your feats and by doing this you earn local rewards and other rewards like gift certificates to popular websites. Feats range from health, eaten, money, productivity, learning, balance, family, and community. This site can help you create positive goals and achieve them plus you earn rewards int he process, what could be better. Sign up today through 8/19 using the code runninglovingliving50 and earn 50 bonus points to get you started plus it is enough to actually earn your first reward so you have no excuse not to try it out. I have found Daily Feats to be a great motivator for me since I have started working full time!!!
These sites are great and you should definitely check them out!!
Do you have any reward sites you would like to share??
Disclosure: The Review of these sites I have provided are completely of my own opinion and I was not compensated in any way by these sites. The links I provided for some of the sites are linked to my account which will provide me with rewards if you sign up for these sites.