This week’s “What’s In My Gym Bag?” post features Laura from Wife, Mother, ATHLETE. Laura is an amazing athlete and a fellow FitFluential Ambassador that shares her inspiring journey on her blog. You can also find Laura on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!!!
What’s In My Gym Bag?
- Cycling shoes (inside a little drawstring SRAM bag)
- Cycling play lists (in a plastic bag so they don’t get ruined from sweat)
- All my TriSwim products – TriSwim, TriGlide (ok, think that’s in there from my last race in, um, SEPT), Foggle (because I NORMALLY am swimming regularly)
- Not one, but TWO swim caps.. because you never know when one will blow out
- Again, not one, but TWO pair of goggles. I had a malfunction once and now I carry two with me.
- An old mint tin filled with band aids and neosporin (I’m a mom I can’t help myself)
- Random Tank Top (I’d been looking for that thing – I expected I’d find some wayward socks, but nope.)
- Trusty Rev3 visor is usually clipped to the outside drying from my last treadmill run when it was crappy out.
- my flip flops for a post sweatfest shower
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
Thanks Laura for sharing your gym bag with us!!!