I am participating in WEGO Health’s 30 days 30 posts as many of you know and we have 2 free passes, yesterday I took one of those passes because I am on vacation and the internet was spotty. Today’s prompt was too good to pass up:
5 Dinner Guests. Who are 5 people you’d love to have dinner with (living or deceased) and why?
- #1: My grandfather, Pop. Pop is number one on my list because although I have had many dinners with him for the past 3 years since he passed I have not had that opportunity and would love to have the chance just to sit down and talk with him again.
- #2: Jim Morrison. I have loved The Doors since I was a teenager, Jim Morrison was a genius in my opinion. I would have loved to have just seen The Doors live, but to get to sit down with Jim Morrison for dinner would be absolutely amazing.
- #3: Steve Jobs. A genius in our time, I would love to sit down and pick his brain during dinner!!
- #4: Grete Waitz. Grete Waitz was my inspiration to start running, her book was the first running book I had ever read. I would love to be able to just sit down with her and talk with her about winning the NYC marathon 9 times!! She is a running icon!!
- #5: J.K. Rowling. The Harry Potter series touched many generations and it’s ending was hard, but to sit down and talk with the author of this series would be amazing.