TGIF!!!! Sometimes I wonder if it is worth getting so excited about Friday, yes it is the end of the week and the start of the weekend but it also means another week of our lives has passed…..rather quickly too 😕 Anyway, here we are face with another Friday which means it is Friday Favorites time and this week I am going to do it in categories, kind of like Katy Widrick does in her Five For Friday posts. Thanks for the inspiration Katy!!!
Here are my favorite things this week:
My favorite posts:
- Trick of the (summer) trade via Miss Zippy
- Self-Sabotage via Journey of a Dreamer
- Tabata Workout 4 Minute Push Up Challenge via Brad Gouthro Fitness
- Rest and Recovery: Why several weeks off after a race is ok via Fitness Cheerleader
- Enjoying Not Waiting via Where’s The Beach
- Fitnkitchick’s Upper Body Bootcamp
- Boom-Boom Bikini Booty Workout by Bex form Bex Life
- No Bake Peanut Butter Bars with Jill Hanner
My favorite brands/products:
- My Tomuno Yoga Mat
- Cheribundi-The best cherry juice around!!!! Great for recovery after running!
- My Sparkle Skirt-The best running skirt ever!! Super comfortable and the shorts don’t ride up at all!!
- My Technogel Pillow: I sleet 12 hours on Tuesday night and I blame this pillow….too comfortable!
My big favorite this week is that I am attending FitBloggin’12 in Baltimore!!!! This will actually be my first time away without the family…ever!!! It will actually be my first time away on my own and as much as I will miss the kds I am really looking forward to it!!!
I have got my ticket, I have my hotel reservations, I have an awesome roommate (Tamara from Fit Knit Chick), and I have my Amtrak train tickets!!! I am all set for a weekend away with a whole bunch of other fitness bloggers!!!
What are your favorite things this week? Do you like the “new” setup of my Friday Favorites?