It is Day 6 of Janice’s writing challenge! I am trying to keep up because I know if I fall behind I will probably never catch up on the topics. I am soooo tired today and am ready to go to sleep so this post will be short and sweet.
I am happy to say that the past year has had more highs than lows!!! I am hoping to add a few more highs in the next few weeks…….
- Becoming a FitFluential Ambassador! Check out the new badge below!!!!
- Traveling to the city multiple times by myself!!!!
- Getting into the NYC Marathon!
- Becoming a Cheribundi Brand Ambassador!
- Becoming a Sweat Pink Ambassador!
- Running a 7:03 mile!!!
- Celebrating 12 years of marriage!!!!
- Developing a stress fracture at the beginning of the year while training for the NYC 1/2 Marathon which I ended up being unable to run 🙁
- Getting sick with bronchitis 2 days before the NYC Mini 10K, the second race I had to back out of this year 🙁
- Abby being sick constantly since starting school in September.
My Monday Motivation is being featured on the FitFluential Blog today!!!!
What are some of your highs and lows from the last year?