It is Day 6 of Janice’s writing challenge! I am trying to keep up because I know if I fall behind I will probably never catch up on the topics. I am soooo tired today and am ready to go to sleep so this post will be short and sweet.
I am happy to say that the past year has had more highs than lows!!! I am hoping to add a few more highs in the next few weeks…….
- Becoming a FitFluential Ambassador! Check out the new badge below!!!!
- Traveling to the city multiple times by myself!!!!
- Getting into the NYC Marathon!
- Becoming a Cheribundi Brand Ambassador!
- Becoming a Sweat Pink Ambassador!
- Running a 7:03 mile!!!
- Celebrating 12 years of marriage!!!!
- Developing a stress fracture at the beginning of the year while training for the NYC 1/2 Marathon which I ended up being unable to run
- Getting sick with bronchitis 2 days before the NYC Mini 10K, the second race I had to back out of this year
- Abby being sick constantly since starting school in September.
What are some of your highs and lows from the last year?