Happy Friday All!!!!
I am ready to tackle the weekend!! Yes, I said tackle the weekend. Lot’s of Spring cleaning and organization needs to be done this weekend. Sunday is St. Patrick’s Day and being of Irish descent this normally would be a happy holiday, but my grandfather passed away four years ago on St. Patrick’s Day, ruining it forever. The only good thing about St. Patrick’s Day is that we can drink a lot of beer and it is okay, so bring it on!!!!
I even bought these awesome glasses to wear to celebrate!!!!
Five things I am looking forward to this week:
- Wearing and telling you more about my Fierce Forward Passion Bracelet!!!!
- Starting Practical Paleo’s 30 Day Meal Plan
- Studying for the NASM CPT certification. Yes, I will be certified by August. I will tell you more next week, but if you are thinking about signing up shoot me an email…..I can get you an awesome discount. Runninglovingliving at gmail dot com
- Trying out Simply Snackin gourmet dried meat snacks!!!It will go great with my new Paleo diet!!!
My five favorite posts this week:
- The Swim Suit- A post about body confidence via the Fitness Cheerleader
- I’m Mantra-less via Misszippy My mantra is what doesn’t kill me makes me stronger!!! Especially during hill work!
- Blogging Slump via Foodosaurus Rex We all have them….right???
- Working from home Pros and Cons via Fitness Perks
- Altra Superior-50 mile review via Veteran Runnah
That is my Five for Friday!! Enjoy!!!
Does anyone follow a Paleo Diet?? Any tips?