The heat and humidity on Long Island has been completely unbearable. As a homecare nurse I am constantly in and out of my car seeing patients in their homes, some of which are extremely hot due to lack of AC. Smoothies tend to be my go to breakfast, sometimes lunch during the summer months as they are cool and convenient to take with me in my mobile office AKA car. I have been getting pretty bored with all my homemade smoothies, this boredom has led to laziness and lack of creativity when it comes to making my ownsmoothies.
This week Red Mango’s Super Biotic Smoothies are $2 (plus tax) for any regular size (16 oz) all day, every day until 7/5. Only 16 oz Super Biotic Smoothies are eligible for this offer. No coupon required!!!!
This deal was a great incentive to head over to Red Mango with my 16 year old Angelica on Monday to try them out!! Monday was a disgustingly hot and sticky day, my thoughts were on Red Mango the entire day!!! Right after work we headed over to my local Red Mango to give these smoothies a try!!
- Body Balance: Flavorful and functional yogurt smoothies formulated with beneficial boosts.
- All Fruit Harmony: Refreshing dairy-free and soy-free smoothies made only with fruit, juice and ice.
- Twisted Fruits: Smooth and creamy signature yogurt smoothies offered in new and innovative fruit forward flavors.
- Just Kidd’n: Naturally delicious, snack sized fruit and yogurt, blended just for kids.
I chose to try the Mango Metabolizer and Angelica chose to try the Super PB Cup, both from the Body Balance category. Both these smoothies included one of the new boosts, Metabolic Fit 360™. Both were absolutely delicious!!!!!
Red Mango has introduced a whole new line of smoothie boosts to help customers be able to reach their daily nutritional and dietary needs!! In addition to their current boosts (protein, energy, immunity and multivitamin), Red Mango has added four new boosts which have been formulated with natural, wholesome and innovative ingredients:
- Metabolic Fit 360™: A proprietary blend of protein, calcium and African Mango which supports metabolic balance and promotes healthy weight management.
- Dark Chocolate Mate: Finely ground, Brazilian roasted maté and dark chocolate; a delicious, rich, low-calorie flavor which also supplies a nice dose of antioxidants.
- Tropical Hibiscus: Finely ground, premium Nigerian hibiscus blossoms infused with natural pineapple and lychee; a bright and tropical low-calorie flavor and antioxidant boost.
- Green Tea Acai: Finely ground, premium green tea with açai berries, the Amazonian superfruit; a low-calorie antioxidant boost made with the best ingredients.
They offer a great selection!! There is most definitely a smoothie and a boost for everyone!!!!! I actually loved my smoothie so much I took my husband, Chris and my four year old, Abby to Red Mango yesterday for another!!!!
This time I tried the Pomegranate Protector, Chris tried the Super PB cup and Abby tried the Straw-My-Berry Swirl. All were delicious, although Abby of course wanted mine because it was purple……that is until she tried Chris’s Super PB Cup. I ended up adding hers to mine which actually made a delicious combination!! I’ll call it the Pomegranate Straw-My-Berry Swirl Protector.
The smoothie energized my through a stop at the playground with Abby before heading home!!!!
Probiotics have many benefits including: improving digestive health, reducing obesity, maintaining urinary health, boosting immunity, reducing allergies and reducing lactose intolerance! I teach about the benefits of probiotics daily in my line of work as a nurse and take them myself, particularly for the immune boosting properties!!! It is important to do your research before taking probiotics because they are not all created equal and many are too fragile to survive your stomach acid, thus preventing any of the useful benefits.
You should definitely take advantage of the $2 special this week and give these smoothies a try!!! I plan to incorporate a whole lot more of Red Mango yogurt and smoothies into my diet!!!
What Flavor Smoothie would you like to try??
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Red mango. In addition to receiving Red Mango gift cards to try their smoothies I was compensated for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.