Last week I finally felt like I got my groove back. Running just felt awesome and my 7 mile long run was uneventful, slow and pain free!!!!! I am finally feeling back to myself. Later this week I will tell you about my upcoming races, I am especially excited about this fall!!!
Last Monday when I got home from work my new Fitbit Flex was waiting for me!!!!
I lost my last Fitbit which definitely impacted my motivation. Now my motivation is renewed along with my love of running!
Here is a recap of last week’s workouts:
- Monday 8/5: 3.1 mile run, 30 minutes; 13.27 miles on bike; 3,610 steps (I started at 5pm with the Fitbit)
- Tuesday 8/6: 10,129 steps
- Wednesday 8/7: 4 mile run, 40:27; 14,660 steps
- Thursday 8/8: 10,003 steps
- Friday 8/9: 4.59 miles, 47:37; 14,787 steps
- Saturday 8/10: 14.67 miles on bike; 8,631 steps (this was the only day I didn’t meet my step goal)
- Sunday 8/11: 7 mile run, 1:12:02; 18,837 steps
Sunday’s 7 mile run was the longest I have run since the Brooklyn Half. It was slow and easy, pain free and beautiful. I am definitely regaining my confidence in my running ability. I am ready to run the RnR Virginia Beach Half in a few weeks!!!
How was your week?!!?