I had a great running week!!!! I had a great week of workouts!!!! I ran, I tried Muay Thai, I took a Kettlebell class! It took me 5 days to recover from the Kettlebell class, but it was definitely worth it!!!! Full post tomorrow!!!
- Monday 8/12/13: 10,004 steps = 4.21 miles
- Tuesday 8/13/13: 3 mile run, slow. Legs felt like lead. Muay Thai class, 60 minutes. Kettlebell Class 60 minutes. 18,882 steps = 8.78 miles.
- Wednesday 8/14/13: Cycling 2.07 miles. 8084 steps = 3.38 miles.
- Thursday 8/15/13: 3 mile run (I turned my Runtastic off early by accident), 10,951 steps = 5.09 miles.
- Friday 8/16/13: 6994 steps = 2.92 miles
- Saturday 8/17/13: 4559 steps = 1.9 miles
- Sunday 8/18/13: 8.25 mile run, 20,785 steps = 10.39 miles.
Virginia Beach 1/2 Marathon here I come!!! I am confident, pain free and ready for this race!!!! Two weeks to go!!!
I had a great week!!! How about you???? Tell me all about your week!!!