I LOVE this recipe!!! This is a go to breakfast, sometimes lunch and sometimes dinner for me. It is easy and quick, plus it is comprised of completely whole, real foods. Plus, plus, plus, it freezes well!!! I make twelve and freeze ten, successfully. This is the best prep ahead breakfast for the week, or if you are ambitious, the month.
Egg White Veggie Muffins
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 1 container of egg whites
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 bag (16 oz) Kale, defrosted and squeezed of all water (may sub spinach)
- “optional” 1/2 cup Low Fat shredded cheese of choice
- “optional” 1 tsp hot sauce of choice
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12-cup muffin tin with olive oil spray or oil of choice. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Spoon mixed ingredients into a 12 cup muffin baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes.
Great recipe and easy!!
Here are pics of the steps:
I hope you like it!!!! Enjoy!!!