Today I wanted to share with you some of my favorite running items and a few wishes too!
- Sparkle Skirts: These skirts are my absolute favorite running skirt!!!!! You can see all my past posts about them here. I have two of these skirts and pretty much wear them for every race. They are the most comfortable running skirts I have ever worn. The skirt has a huge pocket in the front (great for my phone), plus 1 pocket on each leg (great for GU). The owner, Leah, is one of the nicest people you will ever meet, which actually makes me love these skirts even more. I have reccomended these skirts to many people and every single one has loved them!!!! Most recently I wore my Sparkle Skirt at the Virginia Beach Half.
- iFit App: I just downloaded this app courtesy of iFit and so far I really like it!!! There are many benefits of using iFit versus other apps, especially if you use any iFit enabled equipment. There is a great dashboard to view all of your runs or cycling and you can even friend other iFit members for support. I am still a newbie iFit user, but so far I like what I am seeing. Below is a screenshot of a completed run
- Race Addict App: I just discovered the Race Addict app shortly before the Virginia Beach Rock’n’Roll Half and I love it!! This app keeps all your past races including you finish times and all your upcoming races in one spot!!! No longer do I have to search for an old PR!!!! This is by far the best organizational tool for races and it only costs $1.99 at the app store, so worth it!
- FlipBelt: A while back Flipbelt sent me one of their belts to review and I have to say that it is my favorite running belt!! It fits everything and anything I need, plus it is super comfortable. You can read my review post here.
- Bondi Band: This is my favorite running headband! I love them so much I even had custom Running, Loving, Living ones made up! All my friends and my husband wear them too!
- The Official Boston Marathon Treadmill: This is one of the most awesome treadmills I have ever seen!!! I would love to have one of these in my house for those super hot, super cold or super rainy days when I am just not brave enough to face the outdoors. This treadmill offers some amazing features that include a SpeedRing, Boston HD video workouts, a top speed of 15 MPH (I will never run that fast), incline and decline training, plus much more. It is also enables with iFit, which would make it an awesome addition to my new iPhone iFit App.
- Altra Sneakers: As part of a group of select bloggers that Runner’s World has sponsored to attend the upcoming Runner’s World Half and Festival I had the opportunity to join a google hangout where I learned all about Altra Zero Drop Footwear. I will tell you I was intrigued by their story and the possibilities of what these sneakers can do for my running, particularly the Altra Zero Drop Provisioness. When the big shoe companies wouldn’t listen, Golden Harper and his cousin Jeremy took it upon themselves to create the most natural footwear possible and bring it to the masses by creating Altra. To read the whole story check out their website here. The Provisioness (pictured below) are my wish list Altra Zero Drop Sneaker. Lucky for me, Altra will actually be sending me these sneakers this week!!! I plan to do all my training for the Runner’s World Half in them!!!!
- Sparkle Skirts: I really want a new one for the upcoming Runner’s World Half and Festival!!!!
What are your running favorites and your wishes?