This week was pretty good! I met my goal of walking 10,000 steps every single day, even when it meant running in place in my living room at 10 o’clock at night. I added the 7 minute workout app to my regimen once this week which counts as a little upper body. Yoga was a fail as the week was busy and I didn’t sign up for the Saturday class in time! Running was good, although Sunday’s long run turned into a short run because I didn’t think my shins could handle a long run. I am finally learning to listen to my body.
Overall I’d give the week a B. Pretty good.
- Monday: Running: 3 miles; Steps: 11,098
- Tuesday: Steps: 10,031
- Wednesday: Steps: 10,073
- Thursday: Running: 4.3 miles; 7 minute app; Steps: 11,685
- Friday: Steps: 10,186
- Saturday: Running: 3 miles; Steps: 13,747
- Sunday: Running: 3 miles; Cycling: 6.5 miles; Steps: 12,851
Total steps: 79,671 steps
Total running miles: 13.3 miles
Two apps I utilized this week were my iFit app and my Fitbit app. My Fitbit app connects to my Fitbit Flex, helping me to push myself to reach my daily goal of 10,000 steps. I would really like to get my weekly mileage up, but sometimes I am scared to push it because I DO NOT want to get injured again. My mileage has been low for months and I still managed two half marathons, so I am not worried about increasing my mileage too much even though I would like it to be higher. For me, I know that less equals more.
My goals for this week are:
- Achieve 10,000 steps daily
- Run at least 16 miles
- Practice yoga at least three times
- Strength train two times
Posts coming up this week:
- Monday: Veggie Egg White Muffin Recipe
- Tuesday: iFit Features post
- Wednesday: Wordless Wednesday featuring pics from my brother’s engagement party
- Thursday: The Boston Marathon Treadmill
- Friday: Guest Post
I am looking forward to a great week!!!
How were your workouts this week???