I cannot believe we are over two weeks into the new year, where does the time go? I am ready to conquer 2014 and I have acquired quite a few Fit Finds to help me along the way.
- The Complete Runner’s Day-By-Day Log 2014 Calendar: I know that 2014 has begun, but it is not too late to acquire this gem of a log book. I am loving this book for logging my every run. There is something to be said about paper log books, rather than digital. I love being able to write notes and adding in my feelings, water, temperature or whatever I feel like easily. If you are a runner this is an awesome book for you! You can find it on Amazon!
- Koss FitSeries. Designed For Women. By women: Koss FitSeries Fitbuds and Fitclips provide quality sound and prevent outside noise from interfering with that quality!! The absolute best earbuds I have encountered in quite some time. The Fitclips (shown on my ears below) are amazing!!!! They are super comfortable, provide amazing sound and do not move at all during my workouts. I ran six miles the other day with them on and I could not feel them in my ears, they are that comfortable. This is the perfect gift for any active woman in your life!
Koss’ female designers teamed-up with Gold Medalist Dara Torres to create the world’s first headphones designed specifically for women, by women. The FitBuds are 33% smaller than any earbud that Koss has ever created, plus they are sweat resistant! FitClips do not fall out of your ears, I can attest to that, and are also sweat resistant. Both earbuds retail at $29.99 and come with three different sizes of ear cushions included for the perfect fit for your ear. You can purchase these earbuds at Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Walgreens, Kmart and Sears.
- The Runner’s World Cookbook: 150 Ultimate Recipes for Fueling Up and Slimming Down–While Enjoying Every Bite: One of the best cookbooks I have ever had!! I have made multiple recipes from this cookbook and they are all awesome!!! I was lucky enough to get this book when I was at the Runner’s World Half and Festival and I got to enjoy some of the recipes at the dinner with the editors. Perfect gift for any runner in your life!!!
- ASICS Women’s Gel-Kayano 19 Running Shoe: My new favorite running sneaker! I absolutely love the colors. Could these possibly be my marathon sneakers???? Only time will tell.
- Ultimate Booty Workouts: Exercises to Build, Lift and Sculpt an Amazing Butt: This is my friend Tamara Grand’s new book!!! I am so excited to be able to acquire a review copy to read!!! I am in the middle of reading it and I can tell you that it is great. I know my booty is going to look fantastic after I apply what I am learning from this book. Full review to come when I complete the book. You can also find Tamara on her blog Fitknitchick.
That’s my list!! These are all my Fit Finds for the New Year!! These are items that I absolutely love and will make great gifts for your fit friends or a great treat for yourself!!
What are your Fit Finds for the New Year???