Today I turn thirty-six. Some people are afraid of getting a year older, but I actually embrace it. The older I become, the more comfortable I become with myself.
This year there are a few things I plan on doing for myself:
- Running the NYC Marathon. Life goal.
- Make no apologies. I am who I am and that is it.
- Shed the unwanted baggage. Life is too short to hold onto things and/or people that don’t make you happy.
- Continue to achieve A’s in school as I pursue my Bachelor’s degree. Estimated graduation May 2015.
- Launch “Toni”fied Fitness.
- Live life for me and my family.
Life is short and getting shorter each year that passes, what we do with our limited time on this Earth is important. Ido not know what tomorrow will bring, but I plan on trying to live without regrets.
I am ready to see what my thirty-sixth year has to bring.
How do you feel about birthdays and aging?