There are an unbelievable amount of fitness apps out on the market and I constantly download apps constantly and delete them constantly when I need space on my phone. Here are a five of my favorite health/fitness apps:
- Fitbit app: I love my Fitbit!!!! The app provides an easy dashboard for me to see all of my activity!
- Race Addict: This app is great for scheduling upcoming races and keeping track of PR’s.
- Runtastic Six Pack: My go to core workout! I love following the app for a fantastic abdominal workout that is quick, easy and effective.
- Healthy Out: This app is great for searching for healthy meals on the go! It provides me lists of healthy meals I can get at local restaurants, based on my current location! With HealthyOut I can always find a healthy meal no matter where I am!!
- Fooducate: This app gives me information on how healthy a food item is by giving it a letter grade! You can browse items, search items or scan items to find out their grade and information. The app also includes some awesome daily tips for eating healthy.
What are your favorite health/fitness apps?