This week was a rest week. After an intense crossfit workout last Saturday, followed by the Firecracker 5K, I was basically knocked out. Monday I could barely pick my left arm up because it was so sore and I just felt like crap. I actually ended up calling in sick to work Tuesday and Wednesday because I was so sick, so I figured I would rest up and start fresh after the holiday. Here is the rundown from last week:
- Monday 6/3014: Workout: none; Steps: 13225; Activity Goal: 100%
- Tuesday 7/1/14: Workout: none; Steps: 5910; Activity Goal: 43%
- Wednesday 7/2/14: Workout: none; Steps: 5159; Activity Goal: 42%
- Thursday 7/3/14: Workout: yoga, Baron Baptiste; Steps:10138; Activity Goal: 77%
- Friday 7/4/14: Workout: none; Steps: 9298; Activity Goal: 69%
- Saturday 7/5/14: Workout: none; Steps: 12698; Activity Goal: 99%
- Sunday 7/6/14: Workout: 3 mile run; Steps: 12397; Activity Goal: 150%
My shoulder is 85% improved, but I am still feeling some soreness, so I will take it easy this week at crossfit and modify the exercises as necessary so as not to hurt myself. I am so excited to start marathon training next week! NYC here I come!!!
A few weeks ago I was interviewed by Jamie Glick from Howtohelpbackpain.com for his podcast! This is my very first podcast and I would love for all of you to check it out! I talk about running, crossfit and my upcoming races, the run10feed10 and of course, the NYC marathon. Click here to listen.
What was your favorite workout this week?