Well, I was back at CrossFit this week and felt great! I avoided any pull-ups, subbing ring rows instead, as my left arm still was bothering me a bit. Tomorrow starts my 16-week marathon training program for the NYC Marathon!!! I am so excited and cannot wait to run!! My workout weeks are going to start to get pretty intense and I am excited to get into the best shape of my life for this race!
Here are my workouts from last week:
- Monday 7/7/14: Workout: Crossfit; Steps: 14218; Activity Goal: 118%; At crossfit we had 30 minutes to get through 7 rounds or as many as possible, I got through 4 and 1/2 rounds. It was my first day back after a week and I felt great!!!
After dinner Chris and I took a walk, about 3 miles!
- Tuesday 7/8/14: Workout: none; Steps: 8662; Activity Goal: 67%
- Wednesday 7/8/14: Workout: none; Steps: 11034; Activity Goal: 83%
- Thursday 7/10/14: Workout: CrossFit. I subbed pike push ups for hand stand push ups and I subbed ring rows for pullups; Steps: 9497; Activity Goal: 104%
- Friday 7/11/14: Workout: Crossfit; Steps: 8340; Activity Goal: 101%
- Saturday 7/12/14: Workout: none; Steps: 11524; Activity Goal: 87%
- Sunday 7/13/14: Workout: none; Steps: 9216; Activity Goal: 68%
It was a good week! I will admit to some aches and pains, but nothing serious and I am ready to start marathon training!
On July 27th I am doing my first color run, the Color Me Rad 5K, at the Met Life stadium in NJ!! Color Me Rad was awesome enough to provide me with two free registrations which I used for me and my running buddy Crystal! I have wanted to run a color run for awhile, so I am super excited for this one!
You can use the code “radsummer” to save $5 off of any Color Me Rad race!!! You can even join my team “runninglovingliving” if you decide to run the NYC race on July 27th!
I hope everyone has a great week! I may be quiet as I am vacationing from Wednesday to Sunday in Long Beach Island! See you all next week!
Have you run a color run? Let me know all about it in the comments below!