Training is not always about perfection. It is about sticking to a program and when you can’t, just doing what you can do that day. This was my last week in school and I had a lot of schoolwork to finish, so as you can see below some of my planned training didn’t quite go as planned and that is okay. I finished my classes and managed to get an A in all three!!!! Despite some challenges, I am happy with how my week went, here is the recap:
- Monday 12/15/14: Strength workout, lower body & core
- Tuesday 12/16/14: Foam rolling & stretching
- Wednesday 12/17/14: 4 mile easy run
- Thursday 12/18/14: Strength workout on schedule, but only stretched.
- Friday 12/19/14: Hill repeats, 15 minute warm-up, run uphill for 2 minutes x 5, 10 minute cool-down, approx. 4 miles
- Saturday 12/20/14: Foam rolling & stretching
- Sunday 12/21/14: Scheduled 60 minute run, only did 30 minute run, 3 miles.
- Total Miles: 11 miles