Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Love With Food through my affiliation with Sverve. All opinions are 100% my own.
Love with Food is not just any ordinary subscription snack box. Love with Food not only offers the best organic or all-natural snacks in their box every month, but they also donate a meal to feed a hungry child for every box sold. If you have read my blog you know that from my affiliation with Run 10 Feed 10 I am truly passionate about helping to feed the hungry so this aspect of their box makes it a winner in my book!
I was so excited to receive this month’s Love with Food’s box to review!!! The Love with Food box is a great way for me and my family to discover new snack items that fit into my diet, which is trying to eat mostly non-gmo items. Check out what was in my box:
- Moringa Organic Tea by Miracle Tree
- Choco Chews by Trujoy Sweets
- Annie’s Chocolate Bunny Grahams
- Lightly Salted Plaintain Chips by Turbana
- Hemp Hearts by Manitoba Harvest
- Roasted Chickpeas with Sea Salt by the Good Bean
- Sea Salt Bops by Good Boy Organics
- Almond Butter Cacao Truffle by Two Moms in the Raw
- Nutty Rice Bites with Cranberries by 180 Snacks
- $10 Gift Card to Urban Remedy
Everything in this box was wither organic or non-gmo with the exception of the Nutty Rice Bites. I love that it comes with a pamphlet that tells you about every snack in the box including if it is vegan, organic, non-gmo, etc.. Overall this box was pretty awesome!
You have three choices when choosing to purchase a monthly Love with Food snack box:
- Tasting Box ($10/month): 8+ snacks a month, 1 meal donated to feed the hungry, free shipping to US
- Deluxe Box ($17/month): 16-20 snacks a month, 2 meals donated to feed the hungry, free shipping to US
- Gluten Free Box ($24.50/month): 8-12 gluten –free snacks, 2 meals donated, free shipping to US
Now I know you want to try this box out for yourself so Love with Food has offered the readers of Running, Loving, Living one free box (just pay $2 shipping) to try! Just use this link to get your free box: http://bit.ly/1AzBrZr I highly recommend giving them a try!! I will definitely purchasing a subscription for myself!!
Have you tried a monthly subscription snack box?