Happy Friday all!!! I am definitely getting my mojo back!! I am just about finished with school, I can start running again this week, my shoulder is getting better and the weather is finally perking up!!!!! I am feeling good!!!! I am also slowly coming out of my blogging rut and after I a much needed break I am ready to dive back in starting with a Friday Favorites!
Here are some things I am loving this week:
- The Runner’s Choice: Trusted Health Products sent me a free bottle of their Runner’s Choice Oil to try out a few months ago. This product was designed to ease sore feet and is geared toward runners or people who are on their feet all day. Unfortunately I got it around the time I stopped running, but fortunately I got it in time for when I changed positions at my job which required me to be on my feet for most of the day. I can tell you that it absolutely works!!!! My feet have never felt better! I coat my feet with it in the morning before work and soreness has not been a problem, even when I barely sit for my 10 hour shift. I haven’t used it for running yet, but I am excited to when I get back to it this week. I have actually also used this product on my aching shoulder and it definitely helped. As a nurse I am always skeptical of these types of products but this one definitely worked for me!
From their website: “The Runner’s Choice is scientifically formulated with 100% natural botanical oils of almond, eucalyptus, eucalyptol, wintergreen, peppermint, and spearmint. Unlike many commercial creams and lotions, the botanical oils in The Runner’s Choice are very easily received through the pores in the skin, with simple topical application, and no rubbing.”
For a limited time, the manufacturer is willing to offer my readers one FREE bottle all you have to do is pay the shipping charge! This is a one-time only offer! Click here to get your FREE bottle now! You can also check them out on Facebook.
- BaliniSports: I was really excited when BaliniSports reached out to me to try their apparel mostly because I love trying out new workout clothing but the fact that their apparel is also eco-friendly and socially conscious makes it so much better! BaliniSports was nice enough to send me their Megan Yoga Tank and Miranda Yoga Bra to try out!!! Not only are they cute, they are super comfortable!!! The Miranda Yoga Bra may be the most comfortable bra I have ever worn, so comfortable I would like to wear it everyday whether I am working out or not!!! I am totally in love and will most definitely be purchasing more of their products!!! You can learn more about Balini on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- NICKLEBACK : I love to rock out in my car and one of my favorite bands to listen to is NICKLEBACK! I have been a fan forever and they never seem to disappoint me. My new favorite song by them is “What Are You Waiting For?”. As I embark on a new adventure this August by leaving Long Island (the only place I have ever lived) and relocating to Tampa Bay, I am completely inspired by this song know I am making the right decision! Here is a little snippet of the lyrics:
“You gotta go and reach for the top
Believe in every dream that you got
You’re only living once so tell me
What are you, what are you waiting for?
You know you gotta give it your all
And don’t you be afraid if you fall
You’re only living once so tell me
What are you, what are you waiting for?”
- Converse Sneakers: I grew up wearing Converse sneakers and every single time I put them on I feel like I am 16 again!!!! Apparently my some of my Instagram followers feel the same way too!
- West East Bistro: This is a local restaurant that serves delicious food that is made with all natural and organic ingredients which include grass-fed beef, meats and poultry that are hormone and antibiotic free/vegetarian fed, fish that is sustainably sourced and veggies that are organic and seasonal. I am trying to eat more organic and non-gmo food so it is nice to be able to go out to a restaurant that offers that and is delicious. My favorite items are the gumbo and the tuna poke, both amazingly delicious. If you live on Long Island or ever visit you are doing yourself a disservice if you do not check this place out.
What are some of your favorite things this week?
Disclosure: Some items in the post I received for review and they are clearly marked. All opinions are 100% my own. Links to products may be Amazon Affiliate links.