I cannot believe 6 weeks has gone by already! The K-Fit 6 Challenge has been amazing! This challenge offers a comprehensive nutrition and workout program to help runners lose those unwanted pounds and it spans a 6 week time frame. I had amazing results and with all honesty the last 2 weeks I was less than perfect in following the plan due to the business of life, which is not an excuse, but I allowed it to be. This challenge also has a private facebook group that offers support from Kendrick, his wife Angela and all of the participants! The support portion is invaluable and following along on a daily basis with all the challengers helped me to stay motivated.
This challenge helped me to lose weight, body fat and inches. Most importantly this challenge helped me to get back into a routine fo working out and running. My endurance and strength have both increased and my nutrition is a 1000 times better than when I started.
Kendrick’s next K-Fit Challenge starts July 20th! If you are looking to drop some pounds, get a little faster and/or gain some strength, I urge you to apply! I promise you will not be disappointed as you can see by my results below.
Before & after Pics & Stats (5/18/15 & 6/29/15)
- Wt: Before: 143 lbs. After: 136 lbs. -6lbs
- Body Fat %(as per my Skulpt Aim): Before: 43% After: 38% -5%
- Chest: Before: 25 in. After: 25 in. no change; Before (at nipple line): 35.25 in. After: 35 in. -0.25in
- Biceps: Before: 10 in. After: 10.5 in. +1 in.; Before (flexed) 11in. After: 11.5 in. +0.5 in.
- Waist (1 in. above belly button (BB)): Before: 30.5 in. After: 30 in. -0.5 in.; Before (at BB) 34.5 in. After: 33.5 in. –1 in.; Before (1 in. below BB): 35.25 in. After: 34 in. -1.25 in.
- Hips: Before: 40 in. After: 38.5 in. -1.5 in.
- Thighs: Before: 23 in. After: 22 in. -1 in.
- Calves: Before: 13 in. After: 13.5 in. -0.5 in.
Here are my workouts from last week:
- Monday: Hill workout, 3 miles
- Tuesday: Strength, fat burn run 1.8 miles
- Wednesday: Rest
- Thursday: Speed work, 4.5 miles
- Friday: Strength, fat burn run 4 miles
- Saturday: 16 mile bike ride
- Sunday: Run with the hubby, 3 miles
A photo posted by Toni (@runninglovingliving) on
- Total miles: 16.3 miles
- ABCs every day:15 reps of push-ups, lunges, squats, butt lifts, bicycles.
- Bowflex Summer Strength Challenge: Completed each day.
- Week 1 Recap
- Week 2 Recap
- Week 3 Recap
- Week 4 Recap
- Week 5 Recap
Overall this is a great program and if I had followed it 100% I am positive my results would have been even more dramatic. I plan to incorporate many of the things I learned during this challenge like my ABCs and fat burn runs into my weekly workout routine.
I am on to my next challenge which I will be announcing here soon on my blog! STAY TUNED for what’s to come, I promise it is exciting!
Are you participating in any challenges this Summer?
Disclosure: My fee was waved for the K-Fit Challenge in exchange for blogging about my experience. Bowflex provided me with a pair of Select Tech Dumbbells and protein powder to utilize for their challenge. All opinions are as always 100% my own.