With the exception of running, I have to admit I usually need some extra motivation to workout. I join challenges to keep me motivated. I search for pinnable workouts to keep me motivated. And I read blogs to keep me motivated. I also dig deep inside myself to keep me motivated.
I thought I would share with you the workouts that I am loving and keeping me motivated lately!
- Race Pace Jess’s 15 Minute Equipment-Free Strength Workout for Runners. I love this workout! You can download the PDF and do it anywhere!! Plus, it only takes 15 minutes so no excuses not to get in a workout even when you have limited time.
- K-Fit 6 Challenge. I love every workout from this challenge and even thought the challenge is over I am still doing all the workouts!! Kendrick’s 2nd challenge starts July 20th and there are limited spots so check it out today! (My fee was waved for the K-Fit Challenge in exchange for blogging about my experience, all opinions are my own. Check out my Weekly Workout Wrap-Up posts for my experience).
- BowFlex Summer Strong Challenge. I completed this challenge during the month of June and I actually plan to do it agin starting on Monday. I love it because it only takes me 5 minutes a day to participate and it keeps me moving. (Bowflex provided me with a pair of Select Tech Dumbbells and protein powder to utilize for their challenge, all opinions are 100% my own).
- Hill workouts. The K-Fit 6 Challenge has gotten me into to the habit of running hills once a week. It is hard but I love it plus it build my endurance. When I trained for the NYC Marathon last year hills was one training aspect I neglected and I definitely think it impacted my time. Now I am loving the hills and have even recruited my husband into running them with me.
- Fat Burn Runs. These 15 minute ladder speedwork runs done after strength training are another habit I have formed thanks to the K-Fit 6 Challenge. They are tough, but definitely help in building endurance.
Now that you have seen all my favorite workouts you will need something to track them in when you try them out and I have the perfect tracker for you, a Journal Menu. Journal menu was nice enough to provide me with a customized tracker and to give one away to one lucky US reader.
A photo posted by Toni (@runninglovingliving) on
Enter via the giveaway form below:
What are your favorite workouts lately?