This week’s wrap-up is going to be short and sweet. I am in the process of moving to Tampa Bay and I will have limited amount of time to blog for the next two weeks. I will pop in here and there, but won’t be back to regular blogging until the week of August 24th. You can follow all my moving adventures on Instagram!
Here is how my week went:
- Monday 7/27/15: Recovery Run, 2 miles; foam rolling; dynamic stretching.
- Tuesday 7/28/15: Total body strength training.
- Wednesday 7/29/15: Rest.
- Thursday 7/30/15: Hill repeats, 3.4 miles, average pace 10:34/mile.
- Friday 7/31/15: Long run, 8 miles, average pace 10:26/mile; foam rolling; dynamic stretching.
- Saturday 8/1/15: Rest.
- Sunday 8/2/15: Recovery Run, 3 miles.
Yesterday was the first training run I missed because I had a wedding Friday night and was in no shape to run yesterday. I did make it up today and did my 3 mile recovery run “naked” no GPS, no polar loop, no music. Just me and nature! #running #ffcheckin #fitfluential #runchat #racepacerunner #tattoo #tattooedrunner #nurse #nurserunners
A photo posted by Toni (@runninglovingliving) on
- Total Miles: 16.4 miles
A pretty good week overall! I was supposed to run on Saturday but after a late night wedding Friday night I was in no condition to run, so I postponed until Sunday. The next few weeks will be rough with the move, but I plan to do the best I can with the time I have!!
How was your week?