Week 2 breakdown:
- Monday 4/4/16: Rest
- Tuesday 4/5/15: Scheduled: Elliptical & Core. Actual: Ran up and down 4 flights of stairs 10x & Core. I couldn’t get to the gym because Abby was really sick and my husband was going to be at work until like 9pm so I ran up and down the stairs right outside my apartment (I live on the 4th floor).
- Wednesday 4/6/16: Easy 4 mile run plus lower body workout. We even made a cool design, my first!)
- Thursday 4/7/16: Scheduled: 3 mile run plus upper body & core workout. Actual: 3 mile run, core workout. I was actually supposed to run with one of my friends at 6:30am, but I woke up to a tornado warning. The radar looked crazy so we decided to play it safe and stay home. There was two actual tornadoes hat touched down in association with that storm, thankfully neither near us.
We did end up running three miles in the middle of the day, which pretty much sucked. I have had this pain on and off in my upper back and having a sick Abby in my bed hasn’t helped the pain, I decided to forgo upper body.
- Friday 4/8/16: Lower body & Core Workout.
- Saturday 4/9/16: Rest
- Sunday 4/10/16: Long Run, 7 miles. My longest run since my injury and I felt great!
- Total Miles: 14 miles
Overall a great week. I am so happy to be training for something again!
How was your week?