Another week in the books. I am ready to claim my redemption at Echo for sure.
- Monday 4/24/17: Running, 3 miles; Kickboxing.
- Tuesday 4/25/17: Running, 1.5 miles; Body Back; Emily Skye Glute/Hamstring Workout.
- Wednesday 4/26/17: Gym-Stepmill plus Emily Skye Workout; Kickboxing.
- Thursday 4/27/17: Running, 2.5miles; Body Back; Emily Skye Quad-Focused Workout.
- Friday 4/28/17: Kickboxing.
- Saturday 4/29/17: Long Run, 6 miles; Emily Skye Upper Body Workout.
This long run was an adventure. Allison surprised me with a new trail to run on-Cypress Creek Preserve. It was so much fun to explore. Plus, it was nice to be on a trail rather than concrete, much easier on the joints. This was one of the best runs I had in awhile!!!! Allison even sweated a heart…
- Sunday 4/30/17: Emily Skye Glute/Hamstring Workout.
- Miles: 13 miles
- Total Training Miles: 28.96 miles
I am finally feeling like my old self. I am a very cranky bitchy person when I am not running. Apparently I can also be very hostile. Running calms me. So when non-runners question why I run despite my multiple injuries, I attempt to explain how running makes me feel and helps me. Sometimes they get it and sometimes they don’t. All I know is that I need running in my life or else I would probably end up punching someone.
How was your week?