I started this week out super sore and super tired. I slept in on Monday and could barely get my ass out of bed the rest of the week, but by Sunday I felt great!
- Monday 5/8/17: Emily Skye Quad Focused workout.
- Tuesday 5/9/17: Body Back.
I almost didn’t get out of my bed this morning, but so happy I did because I loved, loved, loved this #bodyback workout! I loved it so much I sweated a heart! Thank you @jennicrafton #fit4mom #fit4momnewtampa #training #echohalftraining #noexcuses #cantstopwontstop #sweatpink #fitfluential #runchat #ffcheckin #werunsocial
- Wednesday 5/10/17: Kickboxing; Emily Skye Upper Body workout.
- Thursday 5/11/17: Body Back; Fitniche Wiregrass Pub Run, 3.18 miles, 29:03, avg. pace 9:08.
- Friday 5/12/17: Kickboxing.
- Saturday 5/13/17: The Great Mother’s Day Race in Sarasota, 5K. See full recap here.
- Sunday 5/14/17: Long Run, 10 miles, 1:53:29, avg .pace 11:22.
- Miles: 16.28 miles
- Total Training Miles: 56.24 milesI love trail running!! I am being super careful not to get injured during them, but the benefits far outweigh the risks. Every trail run with Allison is an adventure. This week we went to a new spot on the Upper Tampa Bay Trail which was right off a preserve with trails!!!! Each trail had multiple routes to choose and in the words of my friend Allison it was like a choose your own adventure book. The only part I did not like was the scary, spider section. There were huge spider webs in this small section of the trail, Allison took pics and I hid behind her so I wouldn’t walk into any webs.
Other than that it was pretty fun and exciting! I am looking forward to exploring many more trails this summer. I even ended the trail run with some on the pole yoga. I will admit I was scared, but I did it!!!!
Overall it was a great week!!
How was your week?