(This post was deleted when I changed webhosts so I am reposting, this is not the current recap.)
Another week in the books. One more week of training and then I will have my redemption at Echo and I am ready. Eight weeks sure flew by and while I would have liked a few more weeks of training, I think 8 weeks is suffice for this particular race. I have no goals except to finish and maybe get under 2:15….we will see.
- Monday 5/22/17: Running, 4 miles, 51:21, 12:46 avg. pace; Kickboxing; Emily Skye F.I.T., Phase 3, Day 1, upper body & abs blast 1.
- Tuesday 5/23/17: Body Back-included 2.1 miles of running; Emily Skye F.I.T., Phase 3, Day 2, lower body.
- Wednesday 5/24/17: Emily Skye F.I.T., Phase 3, day 3, upper body & abs blast 2.
- Thursday 5/25/17: Body Back; 4 mile run: mile 1: 9:00, mile 2: 8:36, mile 3 8:43; mile 4: 9:55. I was supposed to do the pub run, but when I left work I knew if I didn’t run when I got home, I probably wouldn’t. I headed out by myself. I do love running by myself. I love running for me and at my pace.
- Friday 5/26/17: Emily Skye F.I.T., Phase 3, Day5, HIIT Circuit & abs blast 3; Rollerblading, 11 miles.
- Saturday 5/27/17: 3.5 mile beach run: Mile 1 (with Carrie): 11:50, Mile 2 (With Chris): 11:22, Mile 3 (alone): 9:20, last 0.5: 8:14. I running on the beach. I run barefoot, but only if there aren’t an enormous amount of shells. Siesta Kay is perfect for running because the sand is packed and there is no slant. The best part of beach running is a beer with your running friend after!
- Sunday 5/28/17: Emily Skye F.I.T., Days 5 & 6, upper and lower body.
- Miles: 13.6 miles
- Total Training Miles: 81.25 miles
Echo is on Sunday at 6:15 am. I cannot wait. I am ready. I am excited to see what I can do!!!! Right after Echo I dive into training for the San Francisco half!!! Definitely going to have to find some hills to train on for that one!
How was your week?