This was another great week! I feel awesome and my running is better than ever. Other than the humidity, I can’t complain……I do think I am somewhat acclimating to it though.
- Monday 6/19/17: Rollerblading, 4.54 miles, 48:54; Emily Skye app workout-lower body.
- Tuesday 6/20/17: Body Back; Emily Skye app workout-upper body; 3 mile run, 28:13, avg. pace 9:23.
- Wednesday 6/21/17: Hill workout, 6 miles, 54:25, avg. pace 9:04; Emily Skye App-abs; Kickboxing. The 5 am hill workout this week was awesome!!! My pace was 1:48 faster this week than last week. I have Sarah, one of the other #Mrtt mom’s that came, she really pushed me…..in a good way!
- Thursday 6/22/17: Body Back with 1 mile run; Emily Skye app-lower body.
- Friday 6/23/17: Emily Skye app–upper body.
- Saturday 6/24/17: Long run, 8 miles, 1:21:54, avg. pace 10:14. I ran the first two miles with Chris and then headed out for the last 6 on my own.
Overall an awesome long run!
- Sunday 6/25/17: Emily Skye App-lower body.
- Miles: 18 miles
- Total Training Miles: 36.34 miles
- Another solid week of training. I am starting to get really good at this training stuff….lol. When I dress up for my date nights, I can really see the changes I have made and I love it!
Saturday Chris and I had our weekly date night. We headed to downtown Tampa and hit the Riverwalk. I will say that I think that the Riverwalk is going to be out for the Summer because it was seriously scorching hot. Don’t let the picture below fool you, we were melting.
We hit the Columbia Café, which is seriously delicious and then a bar for the night. FUn times. It is good to get out and have fun, especially after putting in so much hard work all week!
How was your week?