This was another good week. I only ran three times because my knee was bothering me a little on Thursday so I decided to err on the side of caution. Rest was a good decision, because whatever the irritation was, it is gone now. I am finally listening to my body, which is a very good thing.
- Monday 7/3/17: Kickboxing; Yoga.
- Tuesday 7/4/17: 3 mile run, 26:02, 8:46 avg. pace; Body Back; Yoga.
- Wednesday 7/5/17: Hills, 6 miles, 54:06, avg. pace 9:01. Hill training was awesome. I met up with the Moms Run This Town New Tampa crew and I ran with Sara, who definitely pushed me!! Can you say Holy Negative Splits:
- Thursday 7/6/17: Body Back; Kickboxing; Biking 6.11 miles. Today’s Body Back workout was pretty awesome! I spelled-Antoinette Toni Marie Church Angelica Abigail.
- Friday 7/7/17: Emily Skye Upper Body Workout.
- Saturday 7/8/17: 8 mile trail run, 12:47 avg. pace. Trail running is hard. Much harder than running on a street. I managed to avoid falling until the very end and I almost caught myself, thankfully I know how to fall, so no injuries. Even though my average pace was slower than normal, I actually felt like I put in double the effort I do on a normal run. Trail running may be harder, but it is much more fun!!!!!!
- Sunday 7/9/17: Emily Skye abs with 30 minutes of rowing.
- MIles: 17 miles
- Total Training Miles: 73.44 miles
Two more weeks of training and then I will be running in San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge. Next week my San Francisco training overlaps with the start of my Cocoa Beach Half training. I am excited for both!! I have a big goal for Cocoa Beach which I will share with you next week!!!!
How was your week?