- Monday 9/18/17: Kickboxing; Run, 0.53 miles, 9:45 avg. pace; Cycling, 5.73 miles. Kickboxing is the best way to start the week. Monday afternoon is for punching shit. When I got home I ran to the bike store to pick up my bike and then biked for a little while.
- Tuesday 9/19/17: Body Back with 0.7 miles running; Emily Skye Core Workout.
- Wednesday 9/20/17: Hills, 5.10 miles, 9:03 avg. pace; Kickboxing.
- Thursday 9/21/17: Run, 1.37 miles, avg. pace 10:27; Body Back. Cheryl and I met before Body Back for a short run.
- Friday 9/22/17: Rest.
- Saturday 9/23/17: Long run, 15 miles, avg. pace 9:40. I met up with a bunch of the Moms Run This Town ladies at 5 am for this run. Overall, it was one of the best runs I have had this training cycle. I am definitely ready for Cocoa Beach!
Early morning long run with a bunch of @mrtttampa ladies! Anywhere from 6-22 miles run! I so appreciate having these ladies to run with! #cocoabeachhalfmarathon #mrtt #mrtttampa #running #runchat #runnerfriends #tattooedrunner #beunstoppable #sockflock #unstoppablewomen #lilytrotters #garminrunner #sweatpink
After the 15 mile run, a night out with my love was well deserved! We headed to the Tampa Bay Brewing Company for an awesome dinner. The food was surprisingly delicious! One of the best French onion soups I have had in years!
- Sunday 9/24/17: Run, 6.75 miles, avg. pace 10:40; Emily Skye Upper Body Workout. Sunday’s run was rough after a night out, but I felt so much better afterward!!! Plus, I got to run with some great people!!! A win-win if you ask me.
- Miles: 29.45 miles
- Total Training Miles: 208.73 miles
It was a great week. My highest mileage thus far. I had a few hiccups, but overall I felt great.
Sunday’s after my workouts I cook. Meal planning out my lunches and snacks for the week has helped me maintain my weight. Fail to plan and plan to fail. When I was carrying the extra 27 pounds I never planned. I mostly picked up crappy lunches and snacked on junk throughout the day. Now, I am always prepared.
How was your week?