This past week was tough. My right hip has been bugging me due to a chronic lower back issue I have battled for the last 20 years. Nothing, I hope, that some visits to my chiropractor can fix. I have also been feeling pretty exhausted from all my workouts, but I am hoping that my new training plan with Jess will help to fix that issue. Otherwise, not too bad overall.
- Monday 9/25/17: Kickboxing; Emily Skye lower body workout.
- Tuesday 9/26/17: Run, 2.66 miles, avg. pace 9:29; Body Back.
- Wednesday 9/27/17: Kickboxing; Emily Skye upper body workout.
- Thursday 9/28/17: Run, 2.51 miles, avg. pace 9:55; Body Back with sprints, 0.19 miles, avg. pace 7:24; Pub Run, 3.1 miles, avg. pace 8:33. Carrie and I met up at the pub run and we both said we were going to run “easy”. Well, I wouldn’t define the run as easy, but I felt great afterward, managed negative splits and I got a free beer!
- Friday 9/29/17: Kickboxing.
- Saturday 9/30/17: Long Run, 13 miles, avg. pace 9:22. This run felt so much harder than last week’s 15 miler. Last week I felt like I could go on forever and this week every step felt like a struggle. These three ladies definitely made it much more tolerable.
- Sunday 10/1/17: Emily Skye HIIT workout and upper body workout.
- Miles: 21.46 miles
- Total Training Miles: 230.19 miles
Mileage wise it wasn’t a bad week and except for this nagging hip, I felt pretty good. Saturday night I hosted a ‘Bad Moms” night in at my house. I had a few friends over for some wine, beer, apps and to watch Bad Moms.
This was actually a night to prep for the second Bad Moms movie coming out next month. Plus, it was my last night before sober October. We had a fun night and we are now ready for our Bad Moms 2 night out.
How was your week?