New month, new goals.
I have finished my 90 Days of Supreme 90 Day and although I saw results in the 1st 30 days I failed to follow the diet and workout schedule in the last 60 days so I only maintained my 30 day results without seeing further improvement. Y0u can see this results here.
My quest for the six-pack abs goal continues this month, I am still seeking them. My discipline has been less than stellar so my six-pack remains unobservable to the naked eye.
This month I plan to shoot for the stars and reach my goals. I am actually starting my “new” full time job today and when I say “new” I mean going from a weekend/holiday nurse to a Monday-Friday nurse (no weekends or holidays). I will continue doing home care which I love just on a more normal schedule..yay!!! I am hoping I can remain just as disciplined working all week as I have been able to working only on weekends, but I guess only time will tell.
On to my goals:
- Complete the Virginia Beach 1/2 Marathon in 2 hrs or less.
- Run 4 times a week, following my training plan as scheduled.
- Complete 2-3 strength training sessions per week.
- Complete 2 yoga sessions per week.
- Feel confident enough to run the Virginia Beach 1/2 Marathon in a sports bra and running shorts.
- Continue my quest for a six-pack.
I actually have a nutrition consult on Tuesday which I won during a twitter party so I will give you a full recap of how that goes but I know I have to clean up my diet in order to see my six- pack so I am hoping the consult will help get me back on track.
What are your goals for August?