This week I am the featured blogger for Running, Loving, and Living’s “What’s in My Gym Bag?“ series!
Thank you Toni for sharing my gym bag! This is a super fun series of posts she is doing! I hope you will check it out!
As a mom, my gym bag often doubles as my “toddler bag”. I can’t just carry things in it for me, I have to add in things my toddler might need as well for our daily outings to the YMCA.
1. I usually carry my Go GaGa as my gym bag. Originally, I used it as my diaper bag! I love that I can have something that works for many different things!
Inside my Gym Bag you will find:
2. My son’s cars and trucks! These are actually in every single one of my purses, bags, and suitcases. I pretty much don’t go anywhere without at least 2 of them.
3. My phone (Samsung Galaxy S) which I use as my mp3 player, my headphones, and my kodak Zi8 camera. (You never know when you will need to take video!)
4. My FitBook! I write down EVERYTHING now. My workouts, my food, my sleep, EVERYTHING! The Fitbook makes it really easy to do that!
5. Mini Books for my son. Again, gotta keep that toddler happy if you want to have a happy workout!
6. Antibacterial gel. Both my son and I use the gel post workout. Kills the germs from the gym and the playcare!
7. My personal “girly” items. I also store some ibuprofen and Tylenol in here. (How cute is my Itzy Ritzy “snack happened” bag!)
8. Towel – Self explanatory I hope…
9. Yes to Cucumbers facial towel wipes. I LOVE these! So refreshing post workout!
10. Boogie Wipes (grape scented). Perfect for runny noses, and cleaning hands!
11. Clif Builders Bar. I love these post workout protein bars!
13. Lip Gloss by Smashbox. No, I don’t workout in lip gloss, but I love putting it on post workout, especially if I have to run errands.
14. Gaiam Yoga Mat (Clips to my Go GaGa bag)
Not Pictured but always with me at the gym:
- Water bottle
- Sippy Cup
- Snacks for the little dude
Emily’s blog Family and Life in Las Vegas, focuses on family, fun, and fitness. She is a FitFluential Ambassador and a 2012 Step2 Test Drive Mom. A former division I college athlete, Emily put on a lot of weight after moving to Las Vegas and having her son (now 2.5). Frustrated with the weight gain and wanting to be a better example for her family, Emily is documenting her journey back to a healthy and happy weight. You find Emily on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!
Emily is also a fellow FitFluential Ambassador! Be sure to stop by and check out her awesome blog!!!
Thanks Emily for a great post!!!! Peeking in all these gym bags is so much fun!!!! In case you missed any past posts here they are:
- My Gym Bag
- Tamara from FitKnitChik
- Sara from Endorphin Mom
- Alexandra Williams from Fun and Fit
- Kymberly Williams-Evans from Fun and Fit
- Scott from Your Inner Skinny
- Rebekah from Bex Life