Hi everyone!!! I am going a little off the beaten path and participating in a 30 day writing challenge. In the month of April I plan to participate in Wego Health Blog’s 30 day Health Activist Writer’s Challenge!!!!
I plan to write a post everyday based on the prompts provided by Wego Health throughout the month of April. These posts will be in addition to my regular posts and hopefully you will not only get to know me better through these posts but you will also be inspired by them.
Today’s prompt: “Health Time Capsule. Pretend you’re making a time capsule of you & your health focus that won’t be opened until 2112. What’s in it? What would people think of it when they found it?”
My health focus at this point in my life is to find balance and to live the healthiest life possible so I can be around for a long time for my two beautiful daughters. I do this by working out, eating healthy and relaxing with the family. Here are the things I would put in my time capsule:
- A foam roller-to keep my muscles happy
- A kettlebell-all the rage now
- A workout band-portable exercise equipment
- Fila skele-toes-my new running shoes
- Garmin 405cx-I am sure the technology will be so much more advance than this…..
- iPod shuffle-music at it’s best
- Workout DVDs-my favorites
- A funny running book
- Gu, nuun, Cherbundi, Generation Ucan, Justin’s PB-Not sure if these will last but if they do 2112 will love them!
- Magazines-I am obsessed with magazines so I wanted to share a few of my favorites.
- and a Stella-it is all about balance…hopefully they will still have Stella because that would be sad if they don’t 🙁
In addition I would leave a copy of these pictures:
I would also leave an archive of my blog on CD ROM…..not sure if they will know what to do with it but if they do then they will get to know me and what I was all about in 2012!!!
What would you leave in a time capsule to be opened in 100 years???