So we are one quarter of the way through the year and my January goals have yet to be accomplished 🙁 My first goal of the year was to run the NYC 1/2 Marathon in 1:45 but unfortunately due to an injury I couldn’t even run the race at all which was extremely disappointing.
My January goals have become distant memories that are now being revived as quarter year goals. I will complete most of these goals or adjustments to this goals by the end of the year.
- Lose 10 lbs. in January: I put on 10 lbs. since going back to work full time in August and I am ready to take them off!!! My plans are to pack all my food during the week….no more stops to pick up lunch or snacks!
- Create more vlogs: I plan to try to vlog at least once a week in January and then continuing that trend possibly adding more vlogs as the months go on.
- Time management and organization: In January I plan on working on my time management skills and developing a system to keep myself more organized especially where my blog is concerned.
- I will run a 1/2 Marathon in 1:45.
- I will run the NYC Marathon in 4 hours.
- I will run a 5K in under 25 minutes, hoping to break 23 minutes.
- I will run a 10K in under 50 minutes.
- I will continue to write my blog and post religiously on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, with possibly more.
- I will try to inspire and motivate as many people as possible to live a healthier life.
- I will achieve my six-pack abs!!!!