I have had the opportunity to review a Tomuno Yoga Mat and I absolutely love it!!! I have been through quite a few yoga mats, most recently one from BJ’s and non of them compare to the quality of Tomuno. This mat is heavy duty and completely non-slip which is a big plus in my book because I have been slipping all over the place while using my last mat and have hurst my wrists in the process. Since I started using the Tomuno mat I have not experienced any slipping at all which was my number one priority when I was on the lookout for a new yoga mat.
I was even able to conquer the crow pose because my hands were pretty much “glued” to the mat. No slipping = better poses.
Even Abby loved my new Tomuno Yoga mat!!!!
What makes a Tomuno yoga mat different from other mats?
- They are made with natural rubber filled with tiny air bubbles which is the ultimate yoga mat material that provides a fantastic grip.
- They excellent stability and grip which reduces the likelihood of injuries from slippage.
- They stay put and don’t curl up at the edges which is a big pet peeve of mine.
- They are made extra thick (5 mm) to provide great cushioning for the knees and wrists.
- Last but not least they are eco-friendly! Tomuno mats are made with natural rubber from rubber trees and are free of PVCs.
“Tomuno believes that yoga and athletics can play a positive role in every individual’s life, no matter the specific challenges they face. Tomuno exists to help people achieve their personal development goals. Tomuno is, at heart, an athletics technology company. We provide apparel and equipment that combine: the best possible technical fabrics and materials with the most innovative functional design.”