Happy Friday all!!!!! When you read this I will be on my way to Washington D.C. for a few days then I am off to Virginia Beach!!! A week of rest and relaxation is just what the doctor ordered!! I will try to blog while I am away but I make no promises. What I do have are some great guest post lined up from Running with the Girls and Miss Molly so you won’t miss me at all!!!!
Without further ado I give you my Friday Favorites:
- Running On The Wall-Do you ever wonder what to do with all those racing bibs that just get stuffed in a drawer never to see the light of day after you race in them?? I know I have been wanting to display my bibs but until a few weeks ago I really had not done much about it so my bibs remained in the dark, lonely drawer. When Running on the Wall contacted me about trying out their product I jumped at the chance to try out a bib display with the hopes of giving my bibs the honor they deserved! All I can say is that this is an awesome product and the only problem I had was figuring out where to hang this awesome display. I decided to take my to work so I can proudly display all my bibs for my co-workers
to be jealousof admire.
This display is perfect!!! The quality of the product is superb and it is the perfect way to show off those race bibs that otherwise would sit in a drawer. Seeing the quality of the bib holder I can only imagine that their medal hold is just as awesome!! This would make a perfect gift for yourself or the runner in your life, so stop by their website and be sure to check out their products.
Running on the Wall is the original maker of wooden bib and medal displays that not only look awesome but they are also eco-friendly. This company was created by a husband and wife who are both avid runners and wanted to create a fashionable way to show off their race bibs and medals. They have taken their inspirations and made them into a work of art that can hold your running accomplishments.
You can also find Running on the Wall on Facebook and
Disclosure: I received a bib display at no charge. I was not compensated in any other way for this review and all opinions are 100% my own.
- Pumpkin Beer-When I saw Blue Moon’s Pumpkin Ale on display this week I just couldn’t resist!!! My favorite part of pumpkin season is pumpkin beer and I especially liked Blue Moon’s Pumpkin Ale.
- We Are Athlete’s Racing Team-I have said it before and I will say it again, I love my racing team!!!! If you live on Long Island and want to work out with some awesome people you need to check out We Are Athlete’s!!!! You don’t have to join the team to come work out with us and I can guarantee you will love it!!!!
- I am in Fitness Magazine!!! In case I haven’t mentioned it before I was in September’s Fitness Magazine along with a bunch of other FitFluential Ambassador’s on their one page ad for their Meet and Tweet I attended in May!!!
- My Favorite Workout-Today’s topic on the August Blogger challenge is your favorite workout and mine right now is running. Last night I ran hills with the We Are Athlete’s Racing Team and they were hard but I also have to say that this was my absolute favorite Thursday night workout to date. Basically we jogged one mile to the first hill and then since some of us didn’t know the route we broke up the two hills into a three part workout for the first loop (1.5 miles). The first hill didn’t look so bad at first but the steady incline that never seemed to end just kicked my butt especially in the humidity, the only good things about hills is that for every up there is an awesome down. The second hill was definitely steeper which made it much harder plus the way down was a little scary because it was so dark I was afraid I was going to trip and fall on my face, thankfully I didn’t. After the second hill we ran back to the school where we start our night! The second time we did this workout we jogged to the first hill and then did the hills without stopping!!! I actually like the second time better!!! When I finished I just had this overwhelming feeling of accomplishment from the
lack of oxygenawesomely tough workout. Thanks Glenn!!!!! This is definitely a workout I would not do on my own and I am actually looking forward to the next time we do it!!!!
That’s all folks!!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!
What are your Friday Favorites??