Janice from The Fitness Cheerleader has challenged healthy living/fitness bloggers to blog everyday during the month of August and she has even included a suggested list of blog posts. I have decided to take her challenge and today’s post is from Janice’s suggested list of topics. Thanks Janice for giving me the motivation to blog everyday in August, I hope I can keep up!!!
My 5 Favorite Workout Songs:
- You’re The Best Around by Joe Esposito-I know that this song is so cliche but it just inspires me. Whenever I am running and this song comes on (I have it set play a few times in my play list) I become super motivated to push myself harder!!!!
- Gonna Fly Now (Theme from Rocky) by Bill Conti-I know, I know another cliche song but again I just get so pumped and inspired every time this song comes on my iPod.
- Time Stand Still by Rush-This song reminds me to stop and take a look around at what I have in my life at this very moment. It reminds me to slow down and appreciate every moment.
- Drive By by Train-I just love the beat of this song and helps me to push through the tough parts of my workouts.
- Poker Face by Lady Gaga-This is another upbeat song that I love to include in my workout playlists. This song also reminds my of my grandfather because it came out around the time he passed away and as odd as it sounds it is comforting in a way.