Today is day 20 of the August Fitness Blogger Challenge and so far I have only missed one topic which was writing about a typical day in your life. I have decided to skip this topic because I am actually writing a similar post which will be up in October. Today’s topic is your 5 must have fitness items!!!!
Top 5 Must Have Fitness Items:
1. Running sneakers: These are a must!!! If I am left to choose 1 item my running sneakers would be it because in the absence of any other item I could still lace up my sneakers and go for a run!!!! Right now I am wearing my Nike Flyknit Trainers for most of my running and they are just awesome!!!
2. My GYMBOSS: This is the best interval timer I have used and it is great for all types of workouts including Tabata, HIIT, running, weight training, and any other workout you can think of that utilizes time. I even brought my GYMBOSS on vacation with me!!!!
3. My Reebok Balance Board: My shins have been acting up and my coach instructed me to get one of these boards. He showed me a bunch of exercises to do to stretch my shins and strengthen my calves. Right now this is a must have and it even made it’s way into my luggage for vacation!
4. My GPS Watch: I currently have both a Garmin and a Nike plus GPS watch. I love being able to know my pace and distance while running plus I love being able to upload that information to my computer. On most runs I feel naked without my watch but I do run occasionally free from all technology!
5. A Good Sports Bra: No matter what type of workout I am doing a good sports bra is always a must especially if it is some kind of impact type workout. Without a good sports bra working out can be uncomfortable so this is the one piece of workout clothing that needs to be included in my list! I don’t have any particular brand I favor just as long as it holds me in place!!!
What are you must have fitness items?