- Monday: Rest day.
- Tuesday: 3 mile Timed Trial Run. 1 mile warm up (12:02), 2 miles “fast” (19:09). Foam rolling and The Stick.
- Wednesday: Yoga, 30 minutes. Strength: Xfinity Fitness Band-Core and Total Body.
- Thursday: 3 mile Tempo Run. 0.25 mile warm up (3.0 mph), 1 mile (5.0 mph), 1 mile (6.0 mph), 1 mile (5.0 mph), 0.5 mile cool down (3.0 mph). Foam rolling and The Stick.
- Friday: Yoga, 30 minutes. Balance board.
- Saturday: Kettlebell Ladder Workout with 10 lb Kettlebell. Runtastic Abs, day 4.
- Sunday: 4 miles, 3.25 mile run, 0.75 mile walk. Scheduled 5 miles. Terrible run, felt crappy.
- Total Miles: 10 miles
- Strength: 2x
- Yoga: 3x
I had a few good runs, one bad run and managed to do yoga, strength and foam rolling this week. I am battling runner’s knee, which is actually getting better every day thanks to stretching and strengthening. Sunday’s run completely sucked and I am trying to just move on, but it is hard. My goal this week is to get past that run and make my next one better than ever!!!!
Overall I feel great!! I am looking forward to the next few months of training for the NYC Half!!!
How was your week?