- Monday 7/21/14: Workout: Yoga; Steps: 11502; Activity Goal: 90%
- Tuesday 7/22/14: Workout: Track repeats; 4 x 800, 2 min rest in between, 0.75 mile warm-up and cool-down, 3.5 miles total; Steps: 15190; Activity Goal: 172%
- Wednesday 7/23/14: Workout: none; Steps: 11416; Activity Goal: 90%
- Thursday 7/24/14: Workout: none; Steps: 10503; Activity Goal: 81%
- Friday 7/25/14: Workout: Crossfit Workout including 1.75 miles; Steps: 11951; Activity Goal: 116%
- Saturday 7/26/14: Workout: 3 mile run; Steps: 13274; Activity Goal: 160%
- Sunday 7/27/14: Workout: Color Me Rad 5K (recap to come this week) and 6 mile bike ride; Steps: 13638; Activity Goal: 138%
- Total miles: approx: 11 miles
- I had a crazy, stressful week and while my workouts didn’t go quite as planned, I am going to move on and do better this week. I substituted Friday’s tempo run for crossfit and Sunday’s long run for a 3 miler with the hubby on Saturday and a Color Me Rad 5K with my friend Crystal on Sunday! We had an absolute blast. Full recap to come!
How were your workouts last week? What do you do when they don’t turn out quite as expected?