Not a great week, but not a terrible one either. I mostly followed my plan, with the exception of my long run which I actually ended up doing today. My strength workouts aren’t going great because I have a shoulder injury (I am starting PT on the 3rd) and my left knee acts up anytime I do lunges or one legged squats, so I won’t be doing those anymore. Overall, considering it was Christmas week and I was working a lot, I did pretty good.
- Monday 12/22/14: Strength Workout-lower body & core.
- Tuesday 12/23/14: Foam rolling & dynamic stretches
- Wednesday 12/24/14: Strength workout-lower body & core. Skipped lunges & one legged squats due to knee pain.
- Thursday 12/25/14: Christmas run, 3 miles.
- Friday 12/26/14: Pickups: warm-up 10 minutes, run hard 30 sec & easy 30 sec x 10, cool-down 15 minutes, 4.25 miles.
- Saturday 12/27/14: Foam rolling & stretching, ice skating with the family.
- Sunday 12/28/14: Supposed to run 60 minutes, only ended up running 30 minutes (3 miles) because I went out last night with some old high school friends and we had a little too much fun!
- Total Miles: 10.25 miles
January is upon and I have many goals to conquer, which I will share with you later this week. 2015 is going to be an amazing year!
How was your Christmas week?