Happy Monday all!!! I love having off on Mondays!!! I think we should always have a three day weekend, don’t you? I can’t believe it is June already!!! Where does the time go?
I completed my second week of the K-Fit 6 Challenge and I feel amazing!!!! My running is back on track. My strength training is back on track with only minor adjustments needed at times for the shoulder. My nutrition is back on track, not perfect, but pretty damn good!
Here is a breakdown of my week:
- Monday: Hill Workout, 2.28 miles
- Tuesday: Strength, 15 minute Fat Burn Run, 1.6 miles
- Wednesday: Rest Day
- Thursday: 25 minute Fartlek, 2.5 miles
- Friday: Rest Day
- Saturday: 60 minute long run, 6 miles
- Sunday: Strength, 30 minute Fat Burn Run, 3 miles
- ABCs every day: 10 reps of push-ups, lunges, squats, butt lifts, bicycles
- Total Miles: 15.28 miles
- Weight: –3 pounds (140.6 lbs)
I’d say it was a pretty successful week!! I am looking forward to the progress that the next 4 weeks is going to bring me!! I am ready to get back into racing shape and score my BQ. I am also starting the Bowflex Summer Strong Challenge today!! BowFlex was nice enough to send me a pair of their Select Tech Dumbbells (<–aff link) to use for this challenge!!! I am looking forward to following the challenge for the full 30 days and I hope you will join me!
How was your week?
Disclosure: My fee was waved for the K-Fit Challenge in exchange for blogging about my experience. BowFlex provided me with a pair of Select Tech Dumbbells and protein powder to utilize for their challenge. All opinions are as always 100% my own.