Disclosure: Any link ma be affiliate links which I receive a commission. Some products I received to review at no cost, they are clearly defined.
Lately everything in my life has been last minute. I am actually still deciding if I want to send Christmas cards. By the time I decide everyone will have their card by February. Last minute gifts??? Right up my alley. So I figured I would share some last minute gifts for all of you late shoppers that you can give to the runner in your life!
- HeadSpace: This is an app that helps you learn to meditate. I will tell you right off the bat I am not someone who meditates. I usually get bored and give up completely, that is until I discovered Headspace. Thanks to the New York Road Runners I had the chance to try out an extended version of the app for free. I started using HeadSpace while I was training for the New York City Marathon.
I was definitely skeptic at first, but I ended up loving it. Ten minutes a day of just getting inside your own head, while allowing the world around you happen worked. This was a meditation I could do and keep doing. I will say it definitely helped with the latter portion of the New York City Marathon when I hit the wall. I was able to mentally push through the pain because of HeadSpace. You should definitely check it out.
- 66 Audio Headphones: I had the opportunity to try the 66 Audio BTS headphones and I love them. 66 Audio sent me these headphones to try out and post my honest review. I have been coveting many bluetooth headphones, but had not taken the jump into wireless when 66Audio reached out to me.
The quality of the sound on these headphones is amazing! They are light and they fold up small for easy carrying. My only negative is that they make my ears hot during summer runs. I can wear these all the time while around the house and running in the cooler weather, unfortunately during the summer in Florida they are hard for me to wear. On the bright side, I really don’t wear headphones while running most of the time so this as not a huge issue. I would recommend these for anyone that want great quality sound on their shorter or cooler runs.
- Quattro Pro Massager: This massager is awesome. Dr. Marc sent me one to try out after getting my name from another blogger and I am totally in love.
This massager is not only effective to whatever area you desire, it is also portable, which is a plus in my book. You can use this for any area of your body and the wheels can be maneuvered to be closer together or further apart depending on the need. The wheels can also be taken off an heated which is an added benefit. What I love is that I can easily used this massager anywhere that hurts and than my husband can also easily help me. I also love that it offers a deeper massage than my husband can offer……..
- Runners World or Women’s Running Subscriptions: Both of these magazines are awesome and a subscription is much cheaper than buying them each month.
- Race Entry: Any runner will be happy for a voucher to a race. Races are expensive and many of us have a budget so any bonus race is welcomed!!!
Now on to the best part of this post…..the giveaway. A few bloggers and I are sponsoring a giveaway for a $125 gift card to Columbia. The giveaway ends on 1/6/27. Enter via the Rafflecopter form below:
What is on your holiday gift list?