Another week in the books! Other than getting a cold, this week was pretty awesome. It ended with an amazing Sunday long run and I am still riding the runner’s high from it.
Here is the breakdown:
- Monday 1/23/17: Kickboxing; 3 mile walk.
- Tuesday 1/24/17: Body Back; 3 mile walk; 4 mile run.
- Wednesday 1/25/17: Kickboxing; 3 mile walk; 2 mile run. I ran my fastest mile in a while, the second mile was a cool-down. It felt awesome.
- Thursday 1/26/17: Body Back; 3 mile walk; Track workout, 3.11 miles.
- Friday 1/27/17: Kickboxing; 3 mile walk.
- Saturday 1/28/17: Rest.
- Sunday 1/29/17: Long run, 11 miles. This long run was awesome, read all about it here. We had negative splits without even trying and most of all it felt great!
- Total Running Miles: 20.11 miles
- Total Miles: 35.11 miles
I still have tons of energy and I feel great. I am down about 10 lbs since Key West and I am actually starting to see my arms getting more toned too. I will be down to my racing weight in no time, which is about 125 lbs.
Lunchtime walks have made a big difference!! Adding in the walks instead of going out to lunch has really helped me with my eating because it pushes me to pack my lunch plus instead of sitting around I am active in the middle of the day!!
How was your week? How do you get active during the day?