Unfortunately this week still didn’t include running. I am being precautious and don’t want to rush back too soon. I can say my leg is definitely better and I am hoping fully recovered in a week or two.
- Monday 3/20/17: Kickboxing; Walking; Lower body workout.
- Tuesday 3/21/17: Body Back; Walking; Core workout.
- Wednesday 3/22/17: Kickboxing; Rooftop HIIT Workout.
- Thursday 3/23/17: Body Back; Upper body Workout.
- Friday 3/24/17: I was out of commission with a migraine. Boo, no workouts today.
- Saturday 3/25/17: Rollerblading; Lower Body Workout. My friend Allison surprised me with a new rollerblading location, Lettuce Lake Park. It was a small loop, about 1.2 miles, but it was pretty and something different. After we rollerbladed 10K we decided to walk all the bridges. Little did we know that this was a place for many birdwatchers and not for two loud girls. We got a lot of dirty looks and shushes, bird watchers may be meaner than bikers.
- Sunday 3/26/17: Core workout.
- Miles: 0
- Total Training Miles: 0
- Even without running this was an overall great week. My in-laws came in for the weekend and I ate and drank a lot of food I have been avoiding. It was delicious of course, but I won’t deny it made me slightly anxious. I am all about everything in moderation, but the weekend was definitely more than moderation, especially after enjoying an amazing brunch at Oyster Catchers in Tampa. We spent close to four hours there and all I can say is that it was amazing. Unlimited Oysters plus Bloody Mary’s……I am pretty sure this is what heaven is like……they also had Mimosas and every other food and dessert you can imagine. The food was exceptional too.
Definitely not on my plan, but oh soooooo good. Everything in moderation, right??????
How was your week?